**Lane Closure - Airport Road from January 16th - January 30th**
Port Orange City Hall is reporting that in order to accommodate turn lane construction, Airport Rd. from 180 feet north of Waters Edge Blvd to 60 feet south of Creekside Middle School entrance will have a south bound lane closure starting on Tuesday, January 16th through Tuesday, January 30th from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
A well signed lane closure/flagging operation will be in place.
If you have any questions, please contact Joey Durrance, Halifax Paving at 386-547-4852.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Family Fun at Bub Run on Saturday
- Just Us Girls Kicks Off 2018 Market Season
- Port Orange Police Advisory For Spruce Creek Fly-in Entrance at Taylor Rd
- Port Orange Artists Open Studios for Weekend Art Tour
- Convenience, Comfort and Accessibility...Welcome Home!
- Creekside Middle Wins MathCounts Competition
- SENATOR HUKILL’S OFFICE IS REPORTING THAT THE STUDENT FINANCIAL LITERACY BILL HAS PASSED THE SENATE FLOOR
- Fifth Grade Students and Families Invited to Middle School Expo