Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 -City Council Chambers
Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 at 6:30 p.m. -City Council Chambers
This public hearing was originally scheduled for September 12, 2017, and has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma. The State of Florida Department of Revenue issued an emergency order extending statutory timeframes and setting forth notice requirements for rescheduled hearings. The City has posted the rescheduled hearing notice at City Hall and will publish a notice of the rescheduled hearing in the News Journal, in accordance with the emergency order.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- 30 Acres Near Pavilion at Port Orange will be used for Multi-Family Apartments
- 2018 Hurricane Season Predictions: More active than the average season - Read More
- Port Orange DUI Checkpoint ‘A Success’
- Skimming Device Found at Port Orange Gas Station
- City Council recently discussed rezoning and an influx of apartments near The Pavilion at Port Orange at a recent Port Orange City Council Meeting.
- Woman Found Dead in Port Orange House Fire
- Silver Sands Middle School Student Arrested for Bomb Threat