Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 -City Council Chambers
Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 at 6:30 p.m. -City Council Chambers
This public hearing was originally scheduled for September 12, 2017, and has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma. The State of Florida Department of Revenue issued an emergency order extending statutory timeframes and setting forth notice requirements for rescheduled hearings. The City has posted the rescheduled hearing notice at City Hall and will publish a notice of the rescheduled hearing in the News Journal, in accordance with the emergency order.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Port Orange Police Advisory For Spruce Creek Fly-in Entrance at Taylor Rd
- Convenience, Comfort and Accessibility...Welcome Home!
- Open House - Ashton Lakes - Sunday 5/21/17 - 1-4pm - Luxury That is Affordable!
- Real Authentic Greek Food, From a Real Authentic Greek Family
- Don't Just Visit The Beach, Live at The Beach!
- The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting that the I-4 Eastbound to I-95 Northbound Ramp will be closed tonight (May 9, 2017) from 12:00 am to 4:00 am to replace a damaged attenuator.
- The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting Nightly lane closures are scheduled along SR 421 (Dunlawton Ave/Taylor Road) in the Port Orange area between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. beginning Friday, April 28th through Sunday, April 30th
- Seconds From The Beach . . . . . A Lifetime of Paradise!