Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 -City Council Chambers
Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 at 6:30 p.m. -City Council Chambers
This public hearing was originally scheduled for September 12, 2017, and has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma. The State of Florida Department of Revenue issued an emergency order extending statutory timeframes and setting forth notice requirements for rescheduled hearings. The City has posted the rescheduled hearing notice at City Hall and will publish a notice of the rescheduled hearing in the News Journal, in accordance with the emergency order.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Family Fun at Bub Run on Saturday
- Just Us Girls Kicks Off 2018 Market Season
- Port Orange Artists Open Studios for Weekend Art Tour
- Creekside Middle Wins MathCounts Competition
- SENATOR HUKILL’S OFFICE IS REPORTING THAT THE STUDENT FINANCIAL LITERACY BILL HAS PASSED THE SENATE FLOOR
- **Lane Closure - Airport Road from January 16th - January 30th**
- Fifth Grade Students and Families Invited to Middle School Expo
- Staying Active Never Gets Old: Annual Senior Games Set for March