Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 -City Council Chambers
Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 at 6:30 p.m. -City Council Chambers
This public hearing was originally scheduled for September 12, 2017, and has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma. The State of Florida Department of Revenue issued an emergency order extending statutory timeframes and setting forth notice requirements for rescheduled hearings. The City has posted the rescheduled hearing notice at City Hall and will publish a notice of the rescheduled hearing in the News Journal, in accordance with the emergency order.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Port Orange Police Advisory For Spruce Creek Fly-in Entrance at Taylor Rd
- Convenience, Comfort and Accessibility...Welcome Home!
- The Florida Department of Transportation reports that the Port Orange Detour on Dunlawton Avenue at the I-95 Interchange has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 14, (Thursday, Dec. 15 as a backup)
- Open House - Ashton Lakes - Sunday 5/21/17 - 1-4pm - Luxury That is Affordable!
- FDOT is reporting I-95 Closures on October 31, 2017 between Dunlawton Ave and International Speedway . . . Click For Details!
- Port Orange Celebrates 150th Anniversary
- Real Authentic Greek Food, From a Real Authentic Greek Family
- Don't Just Visit The Beach, Live at The Beach!