Dr. Brian R. Hatten
Dr. Brian R. Hatten is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with expertise in total joint replacements, arthroscopic management of athletic injuries, and complex fracture management. He practices out of all four of our office locations.
Dr. Hatten is a world leader in knee replacement online education and patient support. He created My Knee Guide, which provides comprehensive and interactive resources for knee arthritis patients who are considering knee replacement or who are going through knee replacement surgery. He has also designed a free iPhone app to make accessing My Knee Guide even easier.
Dr. Hatten is involved in a variety of local community medical activities. He has served as the Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at Halifax Medical Center, as well as a member of the Executive Committee of the Volusia County Medical Society.
- Knee: Partial and total knee replacements, arthroscopic knee repair
- Hip: Minimally invasive anterior hip replacements
- Shoulder: Total shoulder replacements
- Complex fracture management
- Arthroscopic athletic injury management
Port Orange, FL 32127