Dr. Kenneth B Hawthorne MD
About Dr. Hawthorne, Jr.
Leadership: Chief of Surgery, Florida Hospital, Ormond, 1999-2002
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Eastern Orthopedic Society
- Southern Orthopedic Society
- Florida Orthopedic Society
Fellowship: University of Colorado, Aspen Sports Medicine, 8/1992-7/1993
Director: Wayne Gersoff, M.D. and Robert Hunter, M.D.
Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
Using the accelerated rehabilitation protocol
Residency: Medical University of South Carolina Orthopedic Surgery July, 1987-1992
Chairman: John B. McGinty, MD
Port Orange, FL 32127