Public Invited to South Daytona City Manager Oath of Office Ceremony
South Daytona, FL – South Daytona welcomed a new City Manager officially prior to the end of the year, but now the public is being extended the invitation to a ceremonial swearing in ceremony.
Les Gillis took the oath of office prior to his first day on the job as 2018 ended, but a ceremonial swearing in will take place at the upcoming City Council meeting on Tuesday, January 8th.
According to a release from the city, “this is an opportunity for the public to celebrate with Gillis and his family. A light reception will follow the meeting.”
The City Council will meet Jan. 8th at 6 p.m. at City Hall located at 1672 S Ridgewood Ave in South Daytona. To see other items on the agenda visit the City Council’s site.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family