CITY OF PORT ORANGE ANNOUNCES NEW GIS-BASED INTERACTIVE MAP FOR CURRENT CITY PROJECTS
Port Orange, FL, November 1, 2019 — The City of Port Orange Community Development and GIS (Geographic Information Systems) departments announce today a revised version of the Development Activity Report featuring a GIS-based Interactive Map, to update citizens and City Council on current residential, non-residential and roadway projects.
The former Development Activity Report was used in its previous form for over 20 years and was updated monthly. The new GIS-based Development Activity Report Interactive map will be updated weekly with the most current information available to staff and has searchable functions to easily locate any current Development Application, Public Hearing Application, or Roadway Project located in Port Orange, along with its submitted application and current plans (if applicable).
Additionally, city staff has generated a QR code to scan with a smartphone or tablet, which will automatically direct a user to the mobile friendly version of the Development Activity Report Interactive Map. The link can also be found on the City of Port Orange website, www.port-orange.org/developmentactivityreport ,as well as a video tutorial explaining the layout of the Development Activity Report Interactive Map.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family