Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM THE PORT ORANGE FIRE DEPARTMENT
Port Orange, FL – In response to the State’s emergency response plan, on Saturday morning, October 13, 2018, the Port Orange Fire Department will be deploying a single engine company with four members and two strike team leaders to report to the state Tallahassee Emergency Operations Center (EOC) at 8:00 am for further tasking into the Panhandle to aid in the aftermath of Hurricane Michael. This is a regional effort with Daytona Beach, Edgewater, New Smyrna Beach and Ormond Beach. At this time, the deployment is estimated to be 7-10 days.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
- 30 Acres Near Pavilion at Port Orange will be used for Multi-Family Apartments