Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
Karlee Harbst, age 26, of Port Orange claimed a $750,000 prize from a Florida Lottery Scratch-Off Game. The winning ticket was sold at a Circle K on Nova Road in Port Orange.
Harbst is an expectant mother who purchased a $20 Gold Rush Scratch-Off and won a $1,000,000 prize. Harbst went to Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee to claim her prize. She opted for a lump sum which is 75% of the total prize.
The expectant mother told Florida Lottery Officials that she had just won $100 the week before on the same scratch-off game.
According to lottery officials, the Circle K Harbst purchased the ticket from is receiving a $2,000 bonus commission.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
- 30 Acres Near Pavilion at Port Orange will be used for Multi-Family Apartments