Port Orange Police Advisory For Spruce Creek Fly-in Entrance at Taylor Rd
The Port Orange Police Department is advising that on Sept. 12, 2016, the main gate to the Spruce Creek Fly-in (Taylor rd. entrance) will be closed due to construction for approximately 4 weeks. This will result in increased traffic at the Airport Rd. Fly-in entrance near Creek Side Middle School. Please expect delays when in the area and as always, watch out for children walking/riding to and from school.Port Orange Police reminds motorists to drive safely and to allow some extra time for the inconvenience and expected delays in traveling times in that area.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family