Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
Port Orange, FL - The City of Port Orange is advising residents in the area of Spruce Creek and Taylor Road to boil water through Wednesday due to a water main break that occurred late Sunday evening.
“There will be a precautionary boil water notice for all customers from Spruce Creek Road starting from Taylor Road South,” said a release from the City.
As of 12:30 am Monday the water had stopped flowing, and crews were working to minimize the impact to customers.
“A few residents may be out of water with most customers to experience low pressure as crews repair the line,” said the City.
Experts instruct residents to boil water used for drinking, cooking, and ice making. Bring water to a vigorous, rolling boil and then boil for two minutes (don't forget to cool the water before consuming it).
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
- 30 Acres Near Pavilion at Port Orange will be used for Multi-Family Apartments