Boil Water Alert Ends After Water Main Break
Port Orange, FL - The precautionary boil water notice issued Monday has been rescinded for residents in the area of Spruce Creek and Taylor Road.
A statement from the City of Port Orange was issued to assure residents the water is now safe to consume.
“The city’s Public Utilities department conducted 2 rounds of bacteriological testing as required by the Volusia County Health Dept. and have found the water quality is excellent. The Boil Water Notice is rescinded today, 9/19/2018. We give you our full assurance that you can resume using your water without boiling it and have complete confidence in its quality and safety.”
The City also thanked residents for their patience and apologized for any inconvenience.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family