DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
Port Orange, FL - The Port Orange Police Department will be conducting a DUI checkpoint late Friday night into the early morning hours of Saturday in an effort to keep Port Orange streets safe.
The checkpoint will take place Friday, September 21st, 2018 between 10:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. in the 1300 block of Dunlawton Ave.
“It is our goal to reduce the number of instances of impaired driving and ensure the greatest level of safety for residents and visitors alike,” said a release from the City.
Persons charged with driving under the influence can face up to 9 months imprisonment, up to one year of probation, license suspensions and fines.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
- Sen. Dorothy Hukill, 72, dies of cancer