Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
Police responded to a call around 9 p.m. last night and discovered a deceased female in the home located at 5939 Hatteras Drive. County records show the home is owned by Thomas and Linda McMullen.
Police have identified the victim as Diana Mihaela Kessler, 32. They are saying her death was a homicide. She is reportedly not a resident of the home.
The Port Orange Police Department are seeking the whereabouts of Thomas McMullen, 37. He is described as 5’11” tall, weighing 180 lbs with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Police are saying the victim and McMullen were acquainted.
The car McMullen typically drives is a four-door, maroon 1998 Buick Regal with Florida tag M534QE. Police caution the public because they do not know if McMullen is armed or if he is a threat to others.
Residents are encouraged to call Crime Stoppers toll free at 1-888-277-TIPS with any information on McMullen’s location. Check back with PortOrangeConnection.com as the details of this crime continue to develop.
** UPDATE: ** The suspect vehicle was located in Daytona Beach on International Speedway Blvd. It was unoccupied. The vehicle is registered to the victim. The person of interest is still at-large.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
- 30 Acres Near Pavilion at Port Orange will be used for Multi-Family Apartments