Water main break in Ponce Inlet spurs boil water notice.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Residents in Ponce Inlet from 4421 S. Atlantic Avenue to 4469 S. Atlantic Avenue are experiencing a water main break. Once water service is restored, a boil water notice will be in effect.
All water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth, or washing dishes should be brought to a rolling boil for one minute before being used. Bottled water may serve as an alternative.
According to the Town of Ponce Inlet, this precautionary boil water notice will stand until a bacteriological survey shows that the water is safe to drink.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family