City of Port Orange 2020 To Hold State of the City Address
Port Orange, FL –
Join us on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at the Riverside Pavilion from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm, as the Honorable Mayor Donald O. Burnette presents the 2020 State of the City Address. The annual address will detail the City’s achievements of 2019 and Mayor Burnette will talk about the city’s future goals and accomplishments.
The State of the City Address is sponsored by DJ Design Services Inc. and Halifax River Partners. Both companies have been a vital part of the city’s growth within the Port Orange community.
The event is free and open to the public, but limited to the first 115 people who register. To attend and learn more details about the event, please go to the city’s home page of the website,
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family