Did you know Fall is the best time of year to take an Airboat tour?
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Florida is known as the “Sunshine” state due to its overabundance of sunshine throughout the year. While this makes Florida a prime location for outdoor activities all year long, the cooler temperatures of Florida’s fall season create the perfect weather for the real Florida experience you get with a guided Airboat Tour from Airboat Rides at Midway.
Conditions for outdoor adventures like Airboat Tours are perfect during the fall months in Florida, with comfortable drops in temperatures and a nice breeze that keeps the bugs away. The Summer months can bring a lot of heat and humidity, and the animals tend to hide in the shade, affecting the amount of wildlife seen while on an Airboat Tour with Airboat Rides at Midway.
While you glide above the waters of the St. John’s River with our U.S. Coast Guard Master Captains at the helm of our custom airboat fleet that is U.S. Coast Guard Inspected and Certified, you have a better chance of viewing all kinds of wildlife like gators, cows, and several types of birds.
It is important to remember that each Airboat tour cultivates a unique experience, and you never know what you will see. Take advantage of the beautiful fall weather while you can and schedule an Airboat Tour with Airboat Rides at Midway today!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family