F.D.O.T. reports that the I-95 southbound on and off ramps at Dunlawton Avenue/Taylor Road (S.R. 421) will be temporarily closed tonight (August 30, 2017). Click For Details!
The I-95 southbound on and off ramps at Dunlawton Avenue/Taylor Road (S.R. 421) will be temporarily closed tonight (August 30, 2017). The ramp closures will occur between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. The contractor will work on the southbound on-ramp first. Once that has been completed they will re-open the on-ramp and close the southbound off-ramp. Travelers are advised to slow down and follow the detour signs through the construction zones.
Detours will be well marked and are as follows:
I-95 Southbound ON Ramp Closed – August 30
- Motorists will be detoured to Williamson Boulevard south to Pioneer Trail (left turn), then to Sugar Mill Drive (right turn) to S.R. 44 (right turn), where I-95 Southbound will be open.
I-95 Southbound OFF Ramp Closed – August 30
- Motorists will be advised to take exit 260A onto Beville Road (S.R. 400) and take Williamson Boulevard south to Dunlawton Avenue/Taylor Road (S.R. 421).
- If motorists miss exit 260A, take exit 249A onto S.R. 44 to access I-95 northbound. The I-95 northbound off ramp in Port Orange will be open.
If weather becomes a factor or if the construction activities are not able to be completed, the Contractor will push all remaining activities to the following day, Thursday, August 31.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family