Face Coverings Optional at Volusia County Schools Facilities and Schools.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release put out by Volusia County Schools on Monday, the School Board has voted to make face-coverings optional and voluntary at Volusia County Schools facilities and schools, effective immediately.
Students, teachers, and staff who would like to continue wearing appropriate face-coverings can do so.
The Volusia County School Board will be monitoring best practices outlined by the CDC and other governmental health agencies.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family