Florida Highway Patrol enters the nationwide “Best Looking Cruiser” contest.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) is seeking help from Florida residents after entering a nationwide competition to determine which State’s Highway patrol has the best-looking cruiser.
A Florida State Trooper took FHP’s submission photo on the island community of Marathon in the Florida Keys. The picture showcases the unmatched views and natural scenery of the Sunshine State.
According to a release, voting for the American Association of State Troopers' annual "Best Looking Cruiser" Contest begins today and continues through Thursday, August 25, 2022. Contest winners will be presented with the Best Looking Cruiser Award and featured on the cover of the AAST’s “America's Best Looking Trooper Cruisers 2023” Wall Calendar. Calendar sales benefit the American Association of State Troopers Foundation, which provides educational scholarships to dependents of member troopers.
Floridians can support the Florida Highway Patrol and vote by following these simple steps:
- Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QHXV8ZS.
- Select “Florida” from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page.
- Click “Done."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family