Get back to learning about nature with an Airboat Tour from Airboat Rides at Midway.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Get back to learning about nature with an Airboat Tour from Airboat Rides at Midway, just in time for the kids to head back to school.
Airboat Rides at Midway Airboat tours offer education and fun with a U.S. Coast Guard Master Captain at the controls of the U.S. Coast Guard inspected and certified Airboat fleet.
Visitors can learn interesting facts about the wildlife that call the St. John’s River home, including how alligators can jump up to six feet in the air to catch their prey or the fact that Florida has the second largest population of Bald Eagles in the entire country.
Airboat Rides at Midway captains are also well versed in the historical features of the area and the scientific side of the St. John’s River, including how the water levels can affect the Central Florida area.
Watch alligators basking in the sun, cattle grazing in the grass, and several types of birds soaring through the air as you glide over land and water throughout your tour. Each Airboat tour cultivates a unique experience, and you never know what you will see.
Whether you enjoy the ride with the family or are taking a school-sponsored trip, Airboat Rides at Midway provide your group with a fun, eco-friendly tour that allows for a natural Florida experience!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family