Homicide Suspect in Derbyshire Park Shooting Caught.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Arrington Turner, the suspect wanted in the Derbyshire Park Shooting that occurred back in November, has been caught.
Turner was caught early Monday in Port Orange, for his role in the shooting that occurred in the Derbyshire Park shooting; leading to the death of a 19-year-old man.
Daytona Beach Police Department has been investigating the homicide and had an active warrant for Turner after he was seen fleeing from Derbyshire park immediately following the shooting on Sunday, November 29, 2020.
According to an update from DBPD, currently, Turner is in custody. There has been no bond determination at this time.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family