Join the fight against childhood cancer at the 3rd Annual St. Jude Classic!
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Sponsorship opportunities remain available for the 3rd annual St. Jude Classic, which begins Friday, October 20, 2023, at the picturesque Crane Lakes Golf and Country Club in Port Orange with a splendid dinner/dance on Friday night featuring Rosevilla's gourmet cuisine and the vibrant tunes of Stir It Up band, with tickets still available for a donation. Additionally, golf enthusiasts can secure their spots to indulge in breakfast, a BBQ lunch, refreshing beverages, and an awards luncheon during the exhilarating golf tournaments on Saturday and Sunday, October 21 and 22.
We are only 30 days from this highly anticipated event with a few sponsorship slots available; therefore, you still have time to take advantage of this opportunity and support the cause. Join a list of prestigious businesses like Title Sponsors Belden Communications and AWS Roofing, Presenting Sponsor Progressive Medical Research, Title Food Sponsor Rosevilla, Platinum Food Sponsor Panera Bread, Platinum Golf Sponsors Country Inn and Suites of Port Orange and Mr. Rooter, Platinum Event Golf Sponsors Georgian Inn Beach Club, and New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet, Platinum Event Food Sponsors Sonny’s BBQ of Port Orange, Hooters, and Bonefish Grill in supporting this noble cause.
Thanks to these generous sponsors, 100% of the proceeds will go directly to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
If you choose to become a sponsor, your brand will receive extensive exposure to over 50,000 residents through thousands of dollars of marketing value through a 60 or 90-day marketing campaign from Belden Communications. The marketing campaign will include social media marketing, email marketing, and your company name and logo prominently displayed on the ForChildrensCure.com website, event collateral, and other materials.
In addition, your company will enjoy other benefits based on sponsorship level like tickets to the prestigious Friday Night dinner/dance, and your company signage will also be displayed at the event venue during the tournament, ensuring heightened visibility and impact.
Available sponsorship packages include:
- Annual Platinum Golf Cart and Golf Course Sponsor BOTH DAYS OF THE EVENT - $2,500
- Annual Platinum Golf Tournament Sponsor BOTH DAYS OF THE EVENT - $1,000
- Annual Platinum Food & Beverage Sponsor BOTH DAYS OF THE EVENT - $1,000
- Tee Box Hole Sponsor BOTH DAYS OF THE EVENT - $1,000
- Sunday Drive the Beverage Cart Sponsor - $1,000
- Gold Food and Beverage Sponsor - $500
- Silver Food and Beverage Sponsor - $250
- Scorecard Sponsor - $250
- Event Hole Sign Sponsor BOTH DAYS OF THE EVENT - $100
Specific benefits are all based on chosen Sponsorship levels. In-depth sponsor benefits and how to sign up are available at www.forchildrenscure.com.
Since 2021, Pars and a Purpose for Children's Cure has proudly raised over $180,000 for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, a remarkable achievement made possible by the unwavering support and generosity of the local community, as well as the invaluable contributions of the event sponsors, both in terms of funds and in-kind donations.
Be a part of this incredible journey and help impact the lives of children at St. Jude with available sponsorship opportunities, tickets for donations to the dinner/dance on Friday, or by participating in the Golf Tournaments on Saturday or Sunday by visiting www.forchildrenscure.com.
Your support is instrumental in saving children's lives!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family