Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to open early Sunday for launch.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex has announced that on Sunday, July 24, 2022, its gates will open two hours early – at 7 a.m. – for guests to view the next SpaceX Starlink 4-25 mission launch.
The Starlink will lift off from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, with a targeted launch window between 9:28 and 9:49 a.m. Guests to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex will get an excellent view from the Atlantis North Lawn, and bleacher seating will be available with commentary provided by Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex experts.
Guests are strongly encouraged to arrive before 7 a.m. to ensure time for parking.
According to a release, the latest SpaceX mission will carry a batch of Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit. SpaceX’s Starlink is the constellation of networked satellites aimed to provide internet services to those who are not yet connected and to provide reliable and affordable internet across the globe. The Falcon 9 first-stage booster will land on a drone ship in the Atlantic Ocean following the launch. Guests can get an up-close, nose-to-nose view of a similar SpaceX Falcon 9 booster inside the recently opened Gateway: The Deep Space Launch Complex.
Tickets purchased in advance online are eligible for a limited-time savings of $7 off one-day admission via the SAVE7 offer.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.kennedyspacecenter.com.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family