Kennedy Space Center to close due to Hurricane Ian.
Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 9:15AM
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex announced closures for Wednesday, September 28, and Thursday, September 29, due to expected severe weather from Hurricane Ian.
According to a release, the decision came after reviewing the latest forecast of Hurricane Ian. Guests will not be granted access to visitor complex grounds during the closure.
The safety of guests and crew members is a top priority of the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Officials will continue to monitor Hurricane Ian and will provide updates as needed.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
For the latest specials, events and more! Click here to join