Lane closures on Ridgewood Avenue to begin on June 27.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Port Orange has announced that as part of the Ridgewood Watermain Improvements Project, starting on Monday, June 27, only one southbound lane of Ridgewood Avenue will be closed from Farmbrook Road to Niver Street.
According to a release, the watermain improvements will include replacing a 2” water main with a 6” water main. The project should be completed within a 4–5 month timeframe.
One lane will close each morning and reopen in the evening, with proper signage notifying motorists of the closures
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family