Man Arrested Over the Weekend for Sexual Activity with a Minor.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release from the Port Orange Police Department, Gregory P. Shaw, 48, was arrested for Sexual Battery on a Victim under 12 years old.
The POPD was alerted to the incidents reported which took place approximately between 2011 and 2016.
Port Orange Detectives worked on the case and were able to develop probable cause which lead to POPD obtaining an arrest warrant. Shaw was located and arrested at his residence with the assistance of the Edgewater Police Department.
POPD is asking anyone who has information regarding the incidents to contact Detective William Rhoades at (386) 506-3813.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family