Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center Reopens
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
After 15 months of inactivity due to COVID-19, the Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center is ready to reopen and host live entertainment.
While closed, the Arts Center acted as a drive-thru COVID testing site and hosted public meetings. Now that it is back, the Arts Center looks to reschedule shows that were canceled due to the pandemic.
“I would describe the way that live entertainment is going as a crawl before you can walk situation,” Performing Arts Center Supervisor Marc Schwartz said. “Since everything came to a halt, gearing everything back up is going to take a little bit of time. One thing that will help is being able to operate at full capacity.”
The first show in the theater will be from July 22nd to the 24th, and it will be a production by the Children’s Musical Theater.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family