Parts of Town West Boulevard to close temporarily beginning Monday, August 1.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Port Orange has announced that Town West Boulevard will be closed between S. Williamson Blvd. and Daylilly St. to pedestrian and vehicular traffic starting Monday, August 1 through Friday, August 5 and from Monday, August 8 to Friday, August 12 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
According to the City of Port Orange, via Facebook, this road closure is meant to safely accommodate required work in the Town West Boulevard median and roadside shoulder associated with the Town West Senior Living Center. Crews will install a median opening at the main access point, a westbound left turn lane, and an eastbound right turn lane into the site. During the road closure, vehicles may use McGinnis Avenue or Tomoka Farms Road to enter or leave the subdivisions along Town West Boulevard, west of S. Williamson Boulevard.
Proper signage is placed along Town West Boulevard, providing residents notice about the road closure hours and detour routes. Temporary traffic control and detour signage will be in place in the area during work hours to direct traffic around the closed segment of Town West Blvd.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family