Suspect Sought By Volusia County Sheriff's Office For A Shooting In April
Sheriff Mike Chitwood has announced the Volusia Sheriff’s Office is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of this suspect.
Volusia sheriff’s detectives are seeking the public’s help to locate a male suspect wanted for attempted first-degree murder in an April shooting that occurred in Port Orange.
Conrad Massey, 28 (DOB 8/5/1991), also known as Gold Mouth, is suspected of shooting the victim following an argument. The victim survived.
Massey also faces charges of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, conspiracy to traffic in heroin and unlawful use of a two-way communications device to facilitate committing a crime.
Anyone with information about Massey or his whereabouts is urged to contact the Volusia Sheriff’s Eastside Detective Unit by calling (386) 254-1537. Or call our non-emergency number: (386) 248-1777 regarding Volusia Sheriff’s Office case number 20-7287.
To remain anonymous, contact Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida at 1-888-277-8477 (TIPS), or online at NEFCrimestoppers.com . Tipsters could qualify for a reward of up to $5,000.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family