Teen Arrested for Armed Robbery
At around 2:43 pm yesterday, January 19th 17-year-old Brandin Woods committed an armed robbery of the 7-Eleven at 3651 Clyde Morris Blvd. Woods waited until the store was empty and demanded at knife point for the two clerks to put their cell phones down. Both clerks were able to flee the store unharmed. Woods also left the store with no cash or merchandise and ran to a vehicle waiting outside. The Port Orange Police located the vehicle shortly after they apprehended the teen. Woods was charged with robbery with a deadly weapon, false imprisonment and depriving the use of 911.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family