The City of Ormond Beach announces road closure on Riverwood Drive.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Ormond Beach has announced on Thursday, October 21, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Riverwood Drive will be closed to all thru traffic to allow for repairs to a stormwater pipe.
According to a release, residents can still access their homes throughout the repair near 6 Riverwood Drive. During this closure, traffic will be detoured either to John Anderson Drive or N Halifax Drive.
Residents should carefully follow the traffic signs and markings. Upon completion of the pipe repair project, the roadway will be re-opened, and traffic will be permitted to resume.
If you have any questions regarding this closure, contact the City of Ormond Beach Engineering Department at 386-676-3269.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family