The Dunlawton Ave Detour at I-95 Has Been Cancelled For Tonight! . . . Click For Details!
“The City of Port Orange reports that In regards to the Port Orange Detour along Dunlawton Avenue, the two scheduled beams that were to be used to allow the existing bridges to be widened were not set last night due to cracks being found. The Contractor is on standby until the beams have been structurally reviewed. At this time, the detour has been cancelled for tonight, Tuesday, October 18th. We will post more information as we receive it, check back often.”
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family