The New Smyrna Beach Regional Library will host a blood drive on May 6.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The New Smyrna Beach Regional Library is teaming up with OneBlood’s Big Red Bus for blood donations from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, May 6, at the library located at 1001 S. Dixie Freeway.
According to a release, OneBlood is a not-for-profit organization responsible for providing blood to 213 hospital partners and their patients in Florida. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are strongly encouraged.
Visit www.oneblood.org to make an appointment by clicking on “where to donate.”
For more information, call the library at (386) 424-2910, option 3.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family