Town West Blvd Paving Project Begins Today
Weather permitting, Port Orange City contractors will begin paving Town West Boulevard on Monday, February 12. This will reduce Town West to one lane in both directions between Tomoka Farms Road and Williamson Boulevard between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. It's expected to take around two weeks to finish. Once completed, paving is anticipated to begin along Willow Run Boulevard between Clyde Morris Boulevard and Tracy Drive. If possible, consider alternative routes. Remember, these schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family