Volusia County Schools to Distribute Food to Students on New Schedule Effective Monday, April 13.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communication News
Since March 30, Volusia County Schools has provided students with daily meals during this unprecedented crisis. Monday through Thursday they have provided Breakfast and Lunch to students daily, and on Friday’s provided meals to compensate for the weekend.
The district has since updated their food distribution to also incorporate food delivery to various ‘hub stops’ throughout the county, while also providing pick up at various school campuses.
As of Monday, April 13 the team of the School Way Café (cafeteria workers) and Volusia County Schools Transportation Staff will be switching to the following schedule, for food distribution:
- On Mondays, students will receive breakfast and lunch for MONDAY and TUESDAY.
- On Wednesdays, students will receive breakfast and lunch for WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY.
- On Fridays, (no change) students will receive breakfast and lunch for FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY.
Drop-off and Pick-up times will stay the same at this time. Here are the lists of school and bus drop off sites:
Volusia County Schools whishes everyone stays safe and appreciates the flexibility of families and staff during the challenging and changing times.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family