Volusia County Schools to Host Pop-up Job Fairs for Teens.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County Schools announced Thursday two Pop-Up Job Fairs for Teens – on both sides of Volusia County – will be held on Wednesday, June 9.
According to the release, both Job Fairs are free to attend, and registration is now open.
“Local businesses are struggling to find employees, and our students would love to gain job experience and earn some extra money,” said Volusia County Schools Superintendent Dr. Scott Fritz. “This is a great opportunity to quickly connect employers with energetic and enthusiastic teens!”
From 10 a.m. to noon June 9, the first event will be located at University High School’s cafeteria in Orange City.
From 1 to 3 p.m. June 9, the second event will be located at Mainland High School’s gymnasium in Daytona Beach.
For student sign-up, visit https://bit.ly/2SVl8gc. Come dressed for success and ready to interview!
Businesses are invited to participate at no cost, and Volusia County Schools will provide tables. Volusia County Schools would be happy to distribute applications or information fliers at the event, for those businesses that are unable to attend.
For business registration to the event, visit https://bit.ly/34DRD4W.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family