Votran Route Changes for Memorial Day Holiday.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
A limited service schedule will be available Monday, May 25, for the Memorial Day Holiday. Votran riders should plan their travel to avoid confusion.
- Routes 3, 4, 10, and 15 will operate on a regular Sunday schedule from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 1 and 17 will run a holiday schedule, operating every hour from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19, and 60 will not operate.
- Route 20 will run a holiday schedule, operating every two hours. The bus leaves DeLand Walmart on the odd hour between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. The northbound trips leave Orange City Market Place on the even hour between 8:25 a.m. and 4:25 p.m. Route 20 will not serve Amelia Superstop.
- Routes 21 and 23 will operate a Saturday schedule.
- Routes 22, 24, and 60 will not operate. Connecting SunRail Routes 31, 32, and 33 will not operate, as there will be no SunRail service.
- Routes 40 and 41 will run a holiday schedule, operating every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton and U.S. 1 at 6:30 a.m. Northbound trips will depart the Julia and Sams Transfer Point in New Smyrna Beach between 7:46 a.m. and 5:46 p.m. Route 40 will meet Routes 4 and 17 at Dunlawton Avenue and Orange Avenue to transfer passengers going north on U.S. 1 and State Road A.1.A.
- Route 41 will depart the Julia and Sams Transfer Point every two hours between 6:46 a.m. and 4:46 p.m. Route 41 will serve 10th St. and turn around at the entrance to Daytona State College. The 2:46 p.m. trip departing from the Julia and Sams Transfer Point will be the only trip serving Oak Hill.
- Route 44 and the New Smyrna Beach Flex will not operate.
- Votran Gold will operate limited service. For more information, contact a reservationist or Votran customer service at 386-761-7700.
Holiday schedules can always be found at www.votran.org or onboard the bus.
Votran riders are encouraged to visit Votran.org and click the “Join” button at the bottom of the homepage to receive timely notices about bus service changes. The website also provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus information. Riders can also download the MyStop Mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family