Votran schedule changes begin January 29.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
To improve service, reliability, and efficiency, Votran will begin adjusting its service schedules on Sunday, January 29, 2023.
According to a release, the following route adjustments were made:
- Routes 10, 11, 19, 10S, and 11N will have routing adjustments at the Volusia Mall. The two bus stops on the mall's backside are no longer in service, and these routes will now serve the two existing stops at the front side of the mall. Due to anticipated roadwork, minor schedule adjustments for these routes may also occur.
- Route 31, which serves the DeBary SunRail Station, will have schedule adjustments to the afternoon portion of the schedule.
- Route 32, which serves the DeBary SunRail Station, will have a schedule reduction to the morning portion of the schedule.
Flyers will be available on all buses announcing the route changes. Votran staff will also be onsite at the DeBary SunRail Station in the mornings and afternoons periodically throughout January to answer riders' questions regarding these service adjustments.
To optimize service to its riders, Votran will continuously evaluate operations and implement route and schedule adjustments where necessary. For real-time updates, alerts, and route changes, visit www.votran.org and click the "Join" button at the bottom of the page.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family