2021 City of Port Orange Survey,
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release, the city of Port Orange is asking residents for feedback about the programs and services the City provides.
The survey will serve as a valuable tool for measuring service performance and soliciting input on key budget goals and operating objectives.
The survey includes questions in the following categories: Demographics, Fire Rescue, Police, Parks and Recreation, Community Development, Public Information, Public Utilities, Public Works, Value of Services, Strategic Goals, Overall Satisfaction, Contact information.
The survey is available through March 1, 2021, at 11:59 pm. And can be found via this link:
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family