A Home Built for Family!
Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 11:30AM
473 Merrimac Drive Port Orange, FL 32127
3 Beds 2 Bath 1,640 sq ft
Imagine coming home every day to this highly sought out community in Port Orange!
This home has gone under an extensive remodel which includes major upgrades in late 2013 and has all the goods! Enjoy Brand New Pella windows, a new roof. all new tile laminate and carpet flooring, beautiful travertine fireplace, a new kitchen, new wine cooler, granite and stainless appliances, a new a/c, new doors, new slider and all fixtures and fans have been replaced.
If all this wasn't enough, the current owners have recently added a screen enclosure to the back patio and front porch as well as screen sliders to the garage. This home screams easy accessibility! Do you want to be outside with some privacy?
Enjoy your new large fenced in yard.
Directly across the street is a large shaded park with over flow parking that can be used if you need additional parking for your guests. The adjacent lot to the north west provides a nice buffer between you and your neighbor. This home is zoned for the highly rated Spruce Creek School District.
Stop Day Dreaming, and make this home your reality! Call Team Goudie Today and schedule a Walk-Through!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family