Why Open Air Photo Booths Are Perfect For Your Event . . . . .
Are you planning an upcoming event in the Daytona Beach area? Maybe a destination wedding, or even a family reunion. Rosado Photo Booth Rentals is a local company that offers open air photo booths for rent. It is a great addition to any event because it allows your guests to come together and take pictures with fun props and creative backdrops. Trying to decide between open air or a traditional photo booth? This can help.
Open Air means there is no enclosure, no tent, and no box. It allows everyone to join in the excitement and fun. The company provides a backdrop stand and a camera on a tripod along with a table loaded with a variety of props, from hats and masks to mustaches and signs. Why is this more beneficial than a traditional booth?
The first benefit is that it allows more people to fit into the photos and it takes up less space at your event. Because it is open air it allows for better lighting, so you get sharper photos. It is also more cost effective for you and your budget.
How does it work? First you select your package and then you pick your photo layout. There are a variety of options to choose from. After those two items are selected, you pick which color backdrop and silly props you want for your party.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family