A Teacher from a Local Middle School Missing since Sunday.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Have you seen this man?
A well-known teacher from Creekside Middle in Port Orange, Robert Heikka, has been missing from his home since Sunday.
Port Orange Police Department, along with officials from Creekside Elementary, have been working collaboratively, to bring Heikka home safely.
It is believed that Heikka may be in his white 2012 Chevrolet Impala with Florida Tag KRZI78.
Mr. Cash, the principal of Creekside Middle sent out an auto-dialer message last night informing parents and students of Heikka’s disappearance. Counselors are available to students both on-campus and virtually who knew or had Heikka as a teacher to offer support.
Port Orange Police Department is asking anyone with information on Mr. Heikka’s whereabouts to contact the police. Heikka is 70-years-old.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family