Airport Road Park Replacement Project
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
Currently, the City of Port Orange Parks and Recreation has plans to replace the Airport Road Park Playground Equipment.
On May 11th, Parks and Rec staff held a pre-construction meeting with Gametime, a company for playground equipment, about the project. According to the City of Port Orange’s City Manager’s Weekly Update, City Staff is working on getting the Purchase Order, and Notice of Progress before the Playground Equipment can be ordered.
The new playground is expected to be ready for community use this coming Fall.
As for the people’s reactions, they are excited about the new playground. From comments on Port Orange City Hall’s official Facebook page, civilians suggest that the staff add more pavilions for shade and splash pads for their kids.
Stay connected to Port Orange Connection for future updates!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family