Applicants Sought for Children and Families Advisory Board
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release from the county, the Children and Families Advisory Board is openly seeking applicants.
Residents interested in planning, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating service programs for children, families, and the community is encouraged to apply for a position on Volusia County’s Children and Families Advisory Board. The board has five openings for county residents who are interested in promoting healthy children and developing strong families that contribute to their communities.
Members will be approved by the Volusia County Council. Applications are available at www.volusia.org/advisory. For more information, contact Edina Chester at email@example.com or 386-736-5955, ext. 12908.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family