Free COVID-19 Testing Offered Daily: Vaccine Distribution Hotline
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Free COVID-19 testing continues daily at the City Gym off Live Oak Boulevard in New Smyrna Beach.
The state-run site offers 15-minute rapid antigen testing and self-administered nasal-swab viral testing. Residents will swab their noses, under the supervision of trained medical professionals. Test results are expected in two to five days.
The site is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for all ages, regardless of symptoms. Additional information about the COVID-19 test is available at www.volusia.org/testing.
The county has also established a hotline for people with questions about the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. Residents can call (866) 345-0345 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The county is also posting vaccine distribution updates online at www.volusia.org/coronavirus.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family