At the Direction of Governor Ron DeSantis, All Florida Driver Licenses Expiring in the Next 30 Days Extended.
Written by Kristen Schmutz – BC News (Belden Communications News)
Executive Director, Terry Rhodes of Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle (FLHSMV), at the direction of Governor Ron DeSantis, issued an Emergency Order, extending all driver’s licenses, commercial driver licenses, identification cards that will expire in the next 30 days.
Any of these cards that are set to expire between March 16, 2020, and April 15, 2020, will be granted a 30-day extension. This will waive all delinquent renewal fees during the extension period.
Florida Law Enforcement agencies have received notification of these extensions and are aware of the Emergency Order in place.
The COVID-19 Emergency Order (Executive Order 20-52) was signed Sunday in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
If anyone has any questions they are encouraged to reach out to the FLHSMV at https://www.flhsmv.gov.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family