Book a private airboat tour with Airboat Rides at Midway this Valentine's Day.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Take in the beauty of the natural Florida landscape on the St. Johns River this Valentine’s Day as you speed down the river with that special someone in your life. One-Hour Private tours allow couples to enjoy an intimate setting while viewing wildlife in their natural habitat.
Private tours with Airboat Rides at Midway can accommodate a minimum of two to six people maximum, with United States Coast Guard (USCG) Master Captains, at the helm of a Custom Airboat Fleet that is USCG inspected and certified.
There are no guarantees to the type of experience your private tour will bring, but each ride is unique, showcasing the natural side of the Central Florida region.
Each airboat tour and the "Real Florida Experience" is not complete until visitors partake in the free alligator encounter offered at Airboat Rides at Midway. Each journey ends with visitors getting the opportunity to hold a live baby alligator while getting their picture taken and taking the time for a visit with the various types of pets that call Airboat Rides at Midway home.
Book your private tour with Airboat Rides at Midway today!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family