Charge-free period to end at Chargepoint Station in Daytona Beach Shores.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Daytona Beach Shores announced that the Chargepoint electric vehicle charging station at the Daytona Beach Shores Community Center – located at 3000 Bellemead Drive, will eliminate the initial 4-hour charge-free period. This change means that charging station users will start being charged for their vehicle's charging time.
According to a release, the change will take effect August 1, 2022, or when the new Evolution EV Fast Charging stations are activated – whichever occurs first. The Evolution EV Fast Charging Station supplier is awaiting equipment delivery to finalize the installation of the new charging stations.
Once the new electric vehicle charging stations are operational, the City will remove the existing Chargepoint station.
For more information, contact the City of Daytona Beach Shores at 386-763-5353.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family