Ponce Inlet announces a new mobile app for residents.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Town of Ponce Inlet has announced the availability of its new mobile app that connects residents to the community, anytime, anywhere.
The MyPonceInlet mobile app will assist residents with tasks like paying water bills online, seeing agendas for council and board meetings, keeping residents up-to-date on community events and news, and much more. Residents can download the MyPonceInlet mobile app on their Apple or Android devices by searching the app in Google Play or the Apple Store.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact Becky Hugler, the Town Website Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family