City of Port Orange Announces Re-Opening of Taylor Road
The City of Port Orange announces today that Taylor Road, a County Road, has re-opened. While minor cleanup is yet to be finished, road repairs have been completed, in coordination with Volusia County, and the road is now open to traffic and pedestrians.
Since December 3rd, the section between Sweetwater Blvd. and Yorktowne Blvd. on Taylor Road has been shut down to initiate road repair due to a water main break. As previously communicated, it was revealed that the 12-inch water main break had undermined more of the roadway than anticipated.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family